We’re adding more accessories to our site all the time, but no matter how much good stuff we add, these 10 accessories continue being your favorites:
1. Cigarette Holder. Smoking may be on the downward slope of popularity, but carrying around a long, elegant cigarette holder still makes a person feel a little like a 1920′s glamour queen! Bonus: if you do smoke, one of our employees tested this out and it works! If you don’t, our fake puff cigarettes are popular, too!
2. Rhinestone Cat Eye Glasses. It’s not surprising these are popular since they add such a fun touch to a 50s sock hop costume. I love these because they remind me of my mom’s high school portaits! The most popular color is black – goes with everything, I guess!
3. Toy Tommy Gun. This has got to be one of the most fun accessories ever – it even makes rat-a-tat machine gun noises! A must-have for every gangster and gangster moll.
4. Faux Pearl Flapper Necklaces – 48 inch and 60 inch. Double them up for double the swing as you do the Charleston!
5. Dollar Sign Necklace. Our biggest, most over-the-top and ostentatious pimp necklace!
6. 50′s Scarf. A pretty chiffon scarf to tie at the neck and accent your 50′s costume. Pink is the most popular color.
7. Garter with Gun and Holster. It’s pretty obvious to me why this accessory is popular. There’s something so sexy about the women in old movies hiking up the hem of their skirt to reveal a hidden mini weapon. This is great for flappers, gangster molls, and saloon gals.
8. Gangster Spats. These white spats make anyone look like a dapper gentleman – or gangster … or pimp.
9. Suspenders. Suspenders have so many wonderful uses for costumes and every day – they’re perfect for clown costumes, gangster costumes, elf costumes, Cabaret, mimes and much more. Red and black are the most popular colors.
10. Black Fedora. This chic black fedora hat tops off a gangster, pimp or flapper costume just so!
You may have noticed a pattern here similar to our Top Ten Costumes – 20s, 50s and pimp costumes and the accessories to go with them are some of our most popular … and most fun!
That’s why we keep adding new stuff to make our site the most comprehensive costume store on the web for these categories.